Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Morning Coffee...WAKE UP!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Freudianslip

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning Folk!

    Coffee me up, please
    It's cold, wet & windy out...........

    Watched "Telefon" (w/Bronson) last night [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Cool Site Of the Day-
    History Of Victorian Robots

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning folks!

    Guyver, I thought a Freudian slip was a woman's undergarment? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    SW, didn't you post that web site about a year ago? I still have it bookmarked.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 13, 2004 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, yes I did~

    Don't remember seeing the pics from the unreleased "Boilerplate" grahic novel-wish that had come out......

    which reminds me-
    I've always wanted a "Mr.Hero" figure

    4mrhero

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    morning everyone, chocolate milk and donuts for me please [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning all. There's nothing like a bunch of co-workers laughing at you for a stupid injury, lol. I shut them up pretty quick though when I showed them the picture of my cut.

    I'll take some pain killers with my Diet Dr Pepper this morning. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Cool! Forgot all about this-
    Remco's "Screaming Mee Mee"

    269 384x288
    270 384x288

    I'd guess this was Remco's answer to (the very cool) Topper Line of guns like Johnny Seven.........

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning. Not quite awake yet, so I'll just sit in the corner for awhile.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' All!

    I'm starting to need the Diet Coke IV to get the caffiene into me more efficiently as of late. And get this, I'm half concious and the boss sends this....

    Below are four (4) questions. You have to answer them instantly.
    You can't take your time, answer all of them, immediately. Answer in
    your head first, THEN scroll down for answer.


    First Question:
    You are participating in a race.
    You overtake the second person.
    What position are you in?


    Answer:

    <font color="black">If you answered that you are first, then you are absolutely wrong!
    If you overtake the second person and you take his place, you are
    second!</font>

    Try not to screw up in the next question melvin.

    Second Question:
    If you overtake the last person, then you are...?

    Answer:
    <font color="black">If you answered that you are second to last, then you are wrong and a
    loser. Tell me, how can you overtake the LAST person? YOU are the last
    person. Duh!</font>

    You're not very good at this are you?


    Third Question:
    Very tricky math! Note: This must be done in your head only.

    Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

    Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000. Now add 30.
    Add another 1000. Now add 20. Now add another 1000. Now add 10. What is
    the
    total?

    Answer:

    <font color="black">Did you get 5000? The correct answer is actually 4100. Don't believe
    it?
    Check with your calculator!</font>

    Today is definitely not your day, or maybe you just have a brain fart.
    I dunno. Maybe you will get the last question right?


    Fourth Question:

    Mary's father has five daughters:
    1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini, 4. Nono.

    What is the name of the fifth daughter?
    (a, e, i, o, u)?


    Answer:
    <font color="black">Nunu? NO! Of course, not. Her name is Mary. Read the question again
    dork.</font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 13, 2004 09:54 AM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Street Worm:
    Oh Cool! Forgot all about this-
    Remco's "Screaming Mee Mee"

    269 384x288
    270 384x288

    I'd guess this was Remco's answer to (the very cool) Topper Line of guns like Johnny Seven.........
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow, I didn't know that existed! (That or I've always confused it with the Johnny 7 OMA)

    Ah...I miss those days when toy weapons ruled! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 13, 2004 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •